Self-Preparing income tax returns is not for everyone. Those who have done it, clearly understand that the task can be overwhelming or at least leave individuals with doubts about whether money was left on the table or whether an intimidating audit or letter asking for big payments will come on the mail soon.
Give it your best. Two heads are better than one. Come and see us. Not only will you add credibility to the exercise, but you will leverage our vast experience by addressing your intelligent questions and giving you ideas for enhancing your tax planning for the following year.
Tax laws are always changing and it easy to leave money on the table even when relatively simple tax return. With a simple conversation, we will help you ensure we find all legit tax deductions and credits you are legally entitled to.
Our Systems and PROCESSES will give you confidence
- Our smart tax software’s diagnostic tool will check your tax return to help us identify all potential errors, so we can file an error-free return.
- Our team will sit with you to review your tax return before filing.
- We’ll file your tax return electronically, get you a quick refund or help you pay timely.
- Our team will give you tax planning tips for the following year.
Are you running a Business?
Are you overwhelmed with messy business records, lack of structure, and tools to keep you organized? We can help you. Let’s book an appointment. We can help you prepare or prepare your bookkeeping for the year, get Schedule C correct, get your taxes done right, and send you hope free of stress. Please visit our Bookkeeping/Accounting page for further details. Better yet, please contact us.
Avoiding Taxes – is legal – and you tax payers can achieve this through good Tax Planning.
Evading Taxes is completely illegal – and lack of good tax planning corner you into a situation where the wrong “creative” ideas can come to mind.
At a minimum, lack of tax planning can put tax payers in situations where they have to pay too much at year-end, which often results very painful ways of learning.
The secret is find the sweet spot where you legally avoid your tax liability before year-end. Once the year is close, it is usually too late. Let’s help you look beyond tax compliance and proactively implement tax saving strategies so you can keep more money in your packet.
Some Tax Saving Strategies you should consider:
- Find out if you employer has retirement plans, so you can defer income and keep more of your money.
- Don’t lose sight of higher tax rates for short-term capital gains vs long term. If you can, avoid selling, grow and preserve those assets and keep Uncle Sam away.
- Unless you are on the day trading business and truly know what you are doing, a non-selling stock investments strategy will help you grow wealth much faster.
- Reduce or eliminate gift taxes so you are able to give more to your loved ones – not to the government.
- Have some after tax investments so you can reduce taxes on your retirement distributions.