The original company started in the late 90s as CCN Services and in 2017 new leadership took over with the idea of building on existing operations and modernizing client service. For over twenty years, the company has successfully served small businesses and individuals in the Bay Area and beyond. Most recently, the company started doing business as ReliantBiz, a company of ReliantBiz Heritage Corp.
To become a leading organization viewed as the “go to” local business resource center where positive results and progress prevail and where small business leaders and communities at large feel empowered.
To aid the transformation of the communities we serve by earning our clients trust and by providing a service that helps uplift their economic status-quo.
Competencies and Business Insight
Our over 20 years of experience dealing with businesses of all sizes position us to quickly assess and understand our clients’ needs and Promptly implement the right solutions. We are resourceful, well-connected in the communities we serve. We know our clients cherish time as a valuable commodity that cannot be wasted.
First and foremost, we are passionate about helping our clients improve their well being. Our team is 100% Bilingual in English and Spanish, technically experienced, strategic, responsive and proactive.
Integrity – First and foremost, we are guided by laws and an unwavering approach to ethics:
- Enhancing Businesses – means creating wealth and enhances families and communities
- Doing the right thing – We understand our clients’ ultimate desire is to create wealth, and we know the right way
Reliant – Our team is highly dependable, accessible, friendly, responsive, highly adaptive to clients’ business needs
Quality and Accuracy – are essential to any business success
Timeliness – We are highly responsive to clients’ needs.
Innovation – Our extensive experience, resourcefulness, and connectedness allow us to always think outside the box – and identify better and faster ways of doing business – creatively.
Facts & Stats
- We provide accounting services for over 50 businesses in the Bay Area, with combined revenues of over $30 million.
- Our Payroll Services for small businesses include over 450 employees.
- We prepared hundreds of tax-returns each year for both individuals and for businesses:
- Individual tax returns, which account for about 70%, range from the simplest W-2 form to the most complex cases with rental properties, stock transactions, schedule C businesses, real estate sales/purchases, installment sales and much more.
- Business tax returns, which account for about 30%, include partnerships, S Corporations, C Corporations and non-for-profit organizations.
- Other less common tax returns include Gift Tax and trusts.
A WORD FROM COMPANY OWNER
“We do your business accounting right and make your future bright”.
CEO, MBA, EA